Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for Walker Click for Nordhavn

News: Lagoon 78MY Catamaran Cruiser

Discussion in 'Latest Catamaran Launches' started by Yacht News, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 78MY Catamaran Cruiser From Lagoon Catamarans

Here is a power cat that's sure to turn heads! This is the 78MY Catamaran Cruiser from Lagoon Catamarans. She is just as stylish or even more-so than her sailing counterparts and gives you the best of both worlds, a lot of space within a relatively small overall footprint. Being a catamaran her beam is greater than that of the average 78-foot monohull counterpart.
  2. This is a new catamaran to the market having been unveiled at the 2017 Cannes Yachting Festival in September and has since won the Yachts France Trophy for Motor Catamarans this year. The Lagoon 78MY Power Catamaran is all about entertainment and it certainly has the space for it! There are versatile layout plans available allowing owners to choose from about four different arrangements. Aside from the large main salon on the main deck, the flybridge is very large too and will be a hit with guests onboard. There is space up top for a secondary helm station, sunpads, a jacuzzi and loungers. The outside decks on the main deck are for entertainment and relaxation too. Forward of the sloping glass superstructure, there is plenty of room on the bow for loungers, chairs, beanbags and ottomans. On each side of the two hulls on the front there are little seats for the adventurous. Just aft of this area there is a sunken cove, sure to be a more intimate space with built-in sofa seating for a few.
  3. The 23.80-meter craft is a healthy 11-meters wide and draws only 1.27-meters. She is powered by a pair of 435 horse power engines in her standard configuration. 8,500 LT can be stored in the standard fuel tank setup as well as 1,500 LT of fresh water. VPLP is the Naval Architect and Nauta Yacht Design is in on the interior work. However you look at this craft, it looks good. Not only that, she is functional, spacious and the yard offers a number of layouts for customers to choose from. Even the owner gets to choose multiple layouts for their master suite. Not a bad way to go on a platform this size. Two hulls and three cheers for the Lagoon 78MY Power Catamaran. Photos are by Nicolas Claris.

For more information:

Lagoon Catamarans
    Bayview Anchorage Marina
    1714 Pittwater Road
    Bayview NSW 2104
    www.tmglagoon.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.