Click for Walker Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Glendinning Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service

News: Benetti Unveils New Superyacht Line At MYS'16

Discussion in 'Benetti News & Launches' started by Yacht News, Sep 28, 2016.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benetti Unveils New Superyacht Line At MYS'16
    Italian yard Benetti Yachts has announced a new line of superyachts at the start of the 2016 edition of the Monaco Yacht Show (MYS). The new line is a collaboration between Stefano Natucci and Redman Whiteley Dixon. The range will comprise yachts from 50-meters through to 73-meters. A 50-meter, a 58.6-meter, 65-meter and 73-meter make up the new range of superyachts for the Italian builder. Steel and aluminium construction is expected when building commences.
  2. Benetti is trying to reduce the time that a client will have to wait for a custom-built superyacht and is calling this range the 'Smart Designed Custom Series'. How does Benetti plan to tackle this? The planned approach is to have pre-engineered hulls and offer the client a measure of customization. Owners will be able to change and customize certain elements to suit their needs and style.
  3. The designer of the range Stefano Natucci commented on the styling elements. “The style is clean and straightforward. I always work to obtain compactness, flowing lines and the right distribution of volumes. If the empty spaces are in the right places, the boat is beautiful. I love to change, but if I had to design these four boats again, I’d do it the exact same way”. It is expected that two of the four variants in the range will start construction later on perhaps in a few months. The 65-meter and the 50-meter are those two hulls that will start build.

For more information:

Azimut | Benetti S.p.A.
    Via Michele Coppino, 104
    55049 Viareggio
    Italy

www.****************
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.