Click for Westport Click for Comfort Click for Northern Lights Click for YF Listing Service Click for Furuno

New Feature Stories...

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by YachtForums, May 11, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Just a note to let everyone know we're working on some stories. We've got reviews coming up on...

1. Christensen's 157' Liquidity
    2. Benetti's "Domani"

These are pretty extensive reviews with over 50 photographs each. Will post soonest...
  2. catmando

catmando Senior Member

I read every review. :) Great stuff!! :D

Carl how bout getting more smilies? Eleven is just not enough for us emoters lol. :D
  3. garseea

garseea New Member

I´ll second that... I really enjoy the reviews you give...

On a side note, I leave for the Cannes film festival tonight. Will be staying a few minutes from the city in a town called Juan les pins, but am going to have a couple days in the area. Plan on spending some time in Cannes (obviously), as well as Monaco Harbour ;) . Any other ideas for a nice spot in the area?

I plan on taking as many pictures as i possibly can.

Sean
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Sounds like a nice trip! Between Juan les Pins and Cannes you have the Golfe Juan marina with many big yachts. To the other direction you have Antibes, the biggest yacht harbour of all and also in Juan les Pins you have the nice little port La Gallice. But Cannes and Monaco are where you find the biggest yachts during the Film Festival and the Grand Prix... :) Just shoot´em...
  5. gomaarten

gomaarten Guest

have lunch at restaurant Oscar's in Antibes!
  6. catmando

catmando Senior Member

Lars do you have a map of that area you can post here?