Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for Mag Bay

New England based delivery Capt. available now!

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by CTdave, Sep 19, 2016.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

Hello
    My name is David & I am based in Old Greenwich, CT.
    I have a lifetime of personal and professional yachting experience. I've owned boats since I was 14 & currently own a 50' Hatteras. I have run boats of all sizes & up to 128'. I am very familiar with the entire run down to Florida and many of the Bahamian Islands.
    I am 51 years old, clean cut, non drinking, extremely professional yet easy going and have plenty of engineering experience for any needed maintenance/repairs along the way.
    I always run yachts gently, without pushing limits and I deliver them in better condition than when I pick them up. I have a mate if needed who also holds a USCG license. I/we have very reasonable/competitive rates so please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your short or long haul delivery.
    Character and professional references available upon request.

Thank you,
    David
    203 9625494
  2. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

And I didn't mention I have a 100 Ton Master Captain's license!
  3. Djtalon dj

Djtalon dj New Member

email me at email removed
  4. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

Another fall approaches, professional 100 ton master capt available for deliveries.
    I’ve run customers yachts to Florida and Bahamas from New England roughly 28-30 times without any issues.
    I own a 50’ Hatteras, live in Greenwich, Ct, and have a vavation home in Stuart, FL.
    I am married with teen kids, in my 50s, can get up to six of my regular crew depending on the yacht and if you will be entertaining along the way.
    My motto is that the yacht always gets delivered in better condition than when we left.
    I would be very happy to talk about your needs.

Thank you,
    David Dall
  5. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

Happy summer! Let me know if you need help on a cruise in the northeast
  6. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

Happy to help relocate Fl yachts that need to be moved prior to Dorian's landfall