Click for Westport Click for JetForums Click for Delta Click for Mulder Click for Abeking

New Broward 120' at Miami Show

Discussion in 'Broward Yacht' started by MacMcL, Feb 6, 2007.

1. MacMcL

MacMcL Senior Member

Broward will be rolling out its new 120' Raised Pilot House yacht at the upcoming Miami Show. Ramp 8, Slip 607. Vessel is classed both ABS and MCA, and has an interior crafted in Italy.
  2. storm

storm Guest

The new Broward team sell any yet!

Just wondering if the new team at Broward sold any up to date. It seems that the other yacht builders have a waiting list or back log. For sure I thought the new Broward would of been sold at the show. What's going on over there. Long time Broward fan. Back then old man was punching those Browards out.
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Carl, that Broward is NICEEEEE, great review as usual! What i am really amazed at is the backlight pictures and the matching lighted frames in the roof. That truly had me fooled. If you did not write on that i would have thought that those were windows.. It creates a great effect/atmosphere though..
    I must admit, i am not really a Broward fan.. but this vessel certainly has me looking now! It is beautiful.
  4. DavidMGEO

DavidMGEO New Member

I love this new Broward

Hello Friends,

I really love this new Broward design, fantastic lines and just
    a Buet. How did Broward do at the show?

Happy Boating,

David
  5. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

To date, Broward has two contracts for the 120 series and both hulls are in production. The first hull, featured in our latest review, has generated a lot of positive reaction along the docks at the Miami and Palm Beach show. Unfortunately, both of these shows were WAY down on visitors this year... no matter what propoganda the NMMA or Show Management feeds the media.

Because the 120' only debuted 6 weeks ago, not a lot of press has gone to print yet. It is likely hull #1 (actually, the hull number is 601), will find a new home soon enough.