Click for Mulder Click for JetForums Click for Delta Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay

Moonen - Bodacious

Discussion in 'Moonen Yacht' started by JohnS, May 31, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. JohnS

JohnS Member

Just noticed that a Moonen 121' is for sale 'Bodacious' (pic attached below).

Does anyone know if this yacht was previously White Heaven III (120') or is it a sistership?? i think that this must be the same yacht because i am not aware of any sisterships! (please correct me if i am wrong)

Either way, she looks magnificent. Has anyone seen her in "real life". I would love to see some photos, if there is anyone out there in Jupiter, FL.

Cheers

John

Attached Files:

2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

John,

I'm in Jupiter on a regular basis. If you find out what marina and/or residence Bodacious is docked at, I'll try to get some pictures. :)
  3. JohnS

JohnS Member

Sounds great!

I only "know" that she is in Jupiter because it says that that is her location for the sale (on **************). I have no idea which marina or anything. I will try and find out on the internet, but i am not sure how else i could discover it!!!

Would be great to see some current pics, i am a huge Moonen fan, and this is the pinacle of the shipyard!! :D

let my search begin......

Cheers,

John
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2005
  4. JohnS

JohnS Member

Seems that Bodacious has been sold and renamed "Victoria Del Mar". I saw her in Boat international.

A quick google search confirms that Jim Eden of International Yacht Collection "sold BODACIOUS, the 2001 121' Moonen, which has been renamed VICTORIA DEL MAR"
  5. nilo

nilo Senior Member

you are correct, she is ex-white haven III and there was no sister ship built.

nilo