Click for Delta Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for YF Listing Service

Moonen 85' - Jumbo VI

Discussion in 'Moonen Yacht' started by JohnS, Apr 23, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. JohnS

JohnS Member

I have noticed that the Moonen 85' - Jumbo VI is being advertised for sale now

De Valk (www.devalk.nl/indexeng.html) are marketing it...

Does anyone have any information of the owner, or how long it has been on the market??

Thanks in advance

John

Attached Files:

2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

It used to belong to Prince Bernhard of Holland who recently passed away. I donĀ“t know for how long the yacht has been on the market, but a couple of years ago she had a fire in the dining room and got an extensive refit at Moonen. http://www.**********/refit/jumbo/main.html
  3. basbas

basbas Member

The Jumbo VI is back at Moonen's. 4 grandchildren of Prince Bernard, brought her back from Porto Ercole in Italy. The Jumbo is now for sale for 2.6 million euro

Attached Files:

4. JohnS

JohnS Member

This yacht has been renamed "Libertas" i saw her in Antibes at the beginning of the summer. Our Captain spoke 2 the captain of Libertas for some time actually, discussing the history of the yacht. I will try to find a few photographs!
  5. nilo

nilo Senior Member

moonen 85

you are correct, as to my knowledge the yacht has been sold this spring.

nilo
  6. nilo

nilo Senior Member

"Libertas" is for sale again and was being presented in Cannes boat show and presently at Monaco.