Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Furuno

Moonen 114 - new launch

Discussion in 'Moonen Yacht' started by nilo, May 2, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. nilo

nilo Senior Member

some pictures of new "my issue", although they are not the best!

Attached Files:

2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Thank you Nilo! I spoke with Moonen 2 weeks ago and they promised to get images of the 114' Explorer to us after the official photo shoot. As usual, our members are first to publish them! :D
  3. nilo

nilo Senior Member

moonen 114

I do sincerely hope I am not infringing yr agreement with Moonen and also harming Moonen's interests. Pls see these as an appetizer and I hope Moonen comes up soon with some very good pictures. I do agree that these amateurish pictures does not do the yacht justice, she looks much nicer alive.
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

No worries Nilo! ALL of the builders are aware that pics are taken by enthusiasts. Once a yacht hits the water... it's fair game for photos. ;)

One of the goals at YF is to virtually take readers onboard the yachts and we put a lot of effort into creating the most extensive reviews possible. This is why we wait for professional photography to be completed, but in the meantime, as a side benefit of YF's interactive format, enthusiasts worldwide can share pictures of yachts that have yet to be featured in magazines. It's good for the builders, and it's good for enthusiasts too. If there is ever a problem, we will abide by their wishes and remove photos, which we have done in the past when requested.

New launch photos are welcome. Thanks for sharing the passion!
  5. GrahamF

GrahamF Senior Member

Good Morning

I am at the Moonen yard at the moment as we are taking delivery of our 84' in a few weeks. I was fortunate enough to go on the sea trial on My Issue and what a sea trial it was. We went out to sea and it was a force 8 bordering on a force 9 and i must say that it was incredible how she handled the conditions. I was very impressed and would go out with that boat anytime in bad weather. Here are a few photos of her after the sea trial.

Attached Files:

6. brunick

brunick Senior Member

wow :eek:

impressive pic GrahamF!

i guess thats was a very nice trip with that yacht...

am i right, is it a explorer yacht?

i didn't like them for a long time, but octopus changed my mind ;)

greets jannick