Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Delta Click for Northern Lights

Moloka'i Strait Yachts

Discussion in 'Luxury, Mega, Super Yacht Builders' started by YachtForums, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Moloka'i Strait Yachts

Moloka’i Strait Yachts are fast becoming a recognized line of expedition style yachts. These full displacement, offshore exploring yachts are built with marine grade steel hulls and aluminum alloy superstructures. Designed with long range cruising in mind, they offer an abundant fuel capacity and high cruise efficiency, coupled with true rough water capability. The president of Molokai’ Strait yachts is Geoffrey White. Prior to forming Molokai Strait, Mr. White built over 900 yachts in Asia, before relocating to St. Augustine, Florida to begin production of these new yachts.

The Moloka'i Strait is currently offered in five models which include a 58' split deck, 60' tri-deck, 68', 75' & 88'. St. Augustine Marine constructs the Moloka'i Strait line of expedition yachts. The St. Augustine Shipyard was selected over many other construction yards because of its strong dedication to quality and its willingness to hand tailor each yacht to specific customers needs. St. Augustine Marine is also the largest yacht construction yard in terms of acreage on the U.S. East Coast that is solely dedicated to new construction and refit work. St. Augustine Marine is also one of the three service yards that will stand ready to service Moloka'i Strait yachts for maintenance or unexpected repairs.

***​