Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn Click for MotorCheck Click for Cross Click for Westport

Looking for Yacht Swap Partner in South Florida

Discussion in 'Yacht Swap' started by plhellman, Mar 6, 2013.

1. plhellman

plhellman New Member

My name is Paul Hellman. I own a 1996 Carver 400 Motoryacht which I keep docked at Liberty Marina just across the Hudson River from New York City. The boat has a rear Master State Room and a Forward state room. There are 2 heads and one shower. There is a large 55 inch flat screen TV with Satellite, a rear opening sliding door on onto the cockpit, a swim platform, and mid level deck for outside dining and drinks, ice machine, outdoor sink, and all the comforts of home. I am looking for people who also have a Yacht and would be willing to share or swap. I prefer something in the Miami or Fort Lauderdale area. I dont need to take the boat out and I prefer to keep my boat dockside as well. But many people I am sure would like to take a trip to New York City and be able to stay aboard a nice good size Yacht which is a $7 ferry ride from Manhattans Financial District. Likewise, when I travel to Florida, I would love to stay aboard a Yacht vs. a hotel room. With so many Yacht owners in South Florida, and Im sure most take trips to NYC regularly, Im hoping to make some new friends and sleep on some nice Yachts. I checked with my insurance and as long as this is not a commercial endeavor, insurance is fine with it. Anyone interested ?