Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for Lurssen Click for Walker Click for Mag Bay

Holding Tank Discharge on Cabo

Discussion in 'Cabo Yacht' started by Anthony Azeem, Mar 20, 2017.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Anthony Azeem

Anthony Azeem New Member

I recently purchased a 2000 Cabo 35' Express. I am trying to locate the switch for the holding tank, in order to dump the sewage. The head switch on the circuit board panel only turns on the toilet. Does anyone know where the switch is located? Thanks
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

The breaker is the switch, when the breaker is on so is the pump. I think on the 35's the macerator pump is fwd port side in the engine room and the seacock is close by........It's been a long long time since I've been on a 35'. I've run around 40 different ones though.....LOL.....
  3. Anthony Azeem

Anthony Azeem New Member

I tried the breaker, it turns on the toilet only. I just have to play with different switches. thanks,
  4. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

The macerator pump should be on a different breaker than the toilet pump. There may be a switch near the pump. Locate the pump and follow the wiring.
  5. Anthony Azeem

Anthony Azeem New Member

Yes, you are correct it was located on the panel. I just needed a second person to play with the switches. Thanks,
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017 at 3:02 PM