Click for Nordhavn Click for Furuno Click for Nordhavn Click for Walker Click for Burger

Flybridge Spray Screen 1968 37' Riviera

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by lacabina, Dec 8, 2015.

1. lacabina

lacabina Member

I am in the process of refurbishing the flybridge on ALGERIA. I would like to replace the clear spray screen. I believe the original tint color was blue/green. Years ago I had a clear one fabricated because that was the only material available locally. Does anyone have a source that could fabricate a new one in the original or close to it tint? I can send a tracing of the screen to be cut.
    Also, the instrument panel on the flybridge is made out of metal with an etched square detail. I have no idea what the original metal panel looked like. Was it black matt, shiny stainless, or some variation? I'd like to have it either polished or processed to the original as well. I can take pics if needed.
    Thanks for any information you may be able to share.
    ALEGRIA is on the hard getting bottom epoxy and paint, new AWLGRIP hullsides, boot stripe, and stern paint.
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Try Prospect plastics in Oakland Park, FL. I use them for a lot of windshield and plexiglass stuff.