Click for Delta Click for Comfort Click for Northern Lights Click for Mag Bay Click for Walker

Dsm location on Marquis 55ls...?

Discussion in 'Marquis Yacht' started by Welddo, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Welddo

Welddo New Member

I was wondering if anybody knows where Dsm is located in factory installed electronics on a 2008 55ls?
  2. Welddo

Welddo New Member

We have found it if anybody needs to know ,it is located behind the galley table. Remove front seat back cushion and there it is with compass too.
  3. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

If trouble shooting Make sure some dum a*s installer didn't run the xducer cable on top of the air con blower motor... A marine max installer did just that on a neighbor's 59 marquis and sounder was acting up. They checked the system three times claiming they couldn't find the fault... Took me 5 minutes to find it and secure the cable to eliminate interference.
  4. Maxwell

Maxwell Senior Member

Are you getting the DSM connection lost error? It was well documented and RM has offered to provide a new unit/power cable at no cost. I would periodically get the eroor message and sent mine in, received a new one back in less than a week and haven't had the problem since. If thats the case, PM me and I can send you the details.

Max
  5. Welddo

Welddo New Member

Thanks Max no I am upgrading electronics .adding weather , pilot, etc and we couldn't locate it. I was told compass was installed wrong though and now headings are accurate .