Click for Mulder Click for Glendinning Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn

News: Christensen 49.9M superyacht "D'Natalin IV" Delivered

Discussion in 'Christensen News & Launches' started by Yacht News, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christensen delivers 49.9-meter superyacht "D'Natalin IV"

Christensen happily announces the delivery of their latest launch, the 49.90-meter superyacht "D'Natalin IV". We are so happy to have D’Natalin IV be the first Christensen Shipyard Custom Series Yacht delivered since the 2011 launch of "Remember When". This magnificent yacht with its bold red, white and blue exterior motif symbolizes American strength and perserverance, both halmarks of the Christensen brand. The owners of D’Natalin IV were wonderful to work with and are true American patriots for investing in such a beautiful Christensen yacht. We truly appreciate where we are today, because of our valued customers.” Joe Foggia Christensen Shipyards, Ltd.

Her transitional interior by Carol Williamson and the owners combines traditional raised panel millwork, with contemporary furniture and fabrics. “There was this great collaborative experience in meetings with the owners which allowed us to integrate their love of the traditional with more contemporary styling cues…the final design is elegant, yet inviting and comfortable”, commented Carol Williamson of Carol Williamson & Associates. The yacht’s owner commented “Christensen outdid themselves in delivering the most advanced yacht in their history! My family and our project lead, Christian Bakewell, worked very hard with the designers and engineers to get the details right. I could not be more pleased with the results. The layout of her four spacious decks make D’Natalin IV the most comfortable yacht I have ever owned, and I never get tired of staring at her beautiful blue hull”.

For more information:

Christensen Shipyards, Ltd.
    4400 SE Columbia Way
    Vancouver, WA 98661
    www.christensenyachts.com

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.