Click for YF Listing Service Click for Delta Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander

Delivered: Benetti 33M motoryacht "My Paradis"

Discussion in 'Benetti News & Launches' started by Yacht News, Jun 23, 2014.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Benetti delivers 33-meter motoryacht "My Paradis"

Italian yacht manufacturer Benetti has delivered the 33-meter motoryacht "My Paradis". She is the first vessel in a newly refreshed line of yachts from Benetti and bears exterior design by the well-noted Stefano Righini. She appears to have a five cabin layout with the ability to sleep as many as twelve. Four double cabins are on the lower deck while the owner enjoys the full-beam master suite situated one deck above on the main deck.

Special features aboard My Paradis include stabilization by CMC Marine using electrical fin stabilizers. There is a turkish bath onboard, a cool feature on a yacht of this size. The sundeck has a jacuzzi as well as a table to seat ten guests al-fresco. The designer ensured that views from inside are not as restricted as on previous models. For instance, the bulwark has been left out on the exterior side-decks where the main saloon windows are providing a clear view outward. Same situation occurs outside of the master suite as well. My Paradis is an entry-level displacement megayacht offering refreshed styling and you can see her at the Cannes Yachting Festival in September.

For more information:

Azimut | Benetti S.p.A.
    Via Michele Coppino, 104
    55049 Viareggio
    Italy
    www.****************

***​

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.