Click for Delta Click for JetForums Click for Perko Click for YF Listing Service Click for Glendinning

DeAngelo Marine Exhaust

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by JWY, Oct 28, 2015.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. JWY

JWY Senior Member

This is a thumbs up post for DeAngelo so you're forewarned.

I have been familiar with DeAngelo's systems for many years and have recommended them to builders and individuals for upgrades and refits. Even though YF's Jorge Lang has invited me many times to take a tour of the "shop," I finally did this week.

I had no idea the facility was so large and had so many separate areas designated for specialty work. Nor did I realize the scope of their work and the contracts to supply exhaust systems to USCG and numerous commercial ships as well as yachts of all sizes. I also learned the simplicity of the SeaClean exhaust filtration system.

Jorge was a great tour guide and it offered me a reminder of how successful a local small company can become through hard work, ingenuity, and professionalism. I'm proud to consider Jorge a friend and am happy to suggest pinging Jorge for a tour.

I don't give glowing recommendations often, so you know I'm not just blowing smoke :D

Judy
  2. chesapeake46

chesapeake46 Senior Member

I sent my Mixing Elbows and exhaust offset pipes to them last year to be made from stainless. I was real happy with the results and the time it took to manufacture the parts.
    I think they did a great job. And it proves they will give the same attention to a smaller job like mine as they would to larger jobs.
  3. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I also agree, I usually deal with Dave at D'Angelo's and they have always been extremely helpful and do great work in a timely manner.