Click for Ocean Alexander Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Cross Click for Burger

Damaged vinyl roof and bow top

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by Shar, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Shar

Shar Guest

Hi, our marina was affected by grinding of railway tracks where almost all 800 boats have been affected by grinding dust and rust staining and pitting. Insurance claims and adjusters are in place. I'm looking for recommendations for replacement of the vinyl . The original does not have one crack or tear anywhere and I want a comparable product. Any insights out there? Help is greatly appreciated.
  2. JWY

JWY Senior Member

Hi Shar --

Welcome! Please provide more specific information. Is the vinyl to which you refer concerning a bimini cover, or seat cushions, etc.? Is your boat a fiberglass production manufacturer?

Judy
  3. Shar

Shar Guest

Hi Judy, the vinyl is the material used to cover the roof surfaces. Both the very top of the boat and above the salon and galley. I tried to upload a photo but it's too large. Stock photos of a 1970 57' Chris craft Constellation will show the areas. Each area is approximately 10' x 14'. I appreciate your reply.