Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Glendinning

Calixas 145

Discussion in 'Calixas Yachts' started by maxlax, Aug 8, 2007.

1. maxlax

maxlax New Member

I was reviewing the plans for the 145' and I couldn't help but notice that with the larger boat you can not really take more guests than the 105. Is it safe to say that your not getting much more living space for you and your guest but mainly for your crew?
  2. Mets

Mets New Member

I actually just found Calixas (I clicked on an ad on a website, this website! I can't believe it!) and I think the 105 is really nice, especially the range capabilities. From my very quick glance it looked like the 145 just added helicopter capabilities, but I'm sure there is more to it than that. The 145 also looks like it hasn't been built yet.

Does anybody have any information regarding the quality of these boats? The previous 100 footers I was looking at were more like enlarged cruisers. This seems to be more of a true ocean going vessel, or at least the range would suggest it. Not sure about hull integrity, build quality, etc.

NB found this post searching for info on Calixas