Click for Cross Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for Westport

Azimut Parts in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Azimut Yacht' started by rollstonjp, May 27, 2015.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. rollstonjp

rollstonjp New Member

First timer on this forum. Hopefully you nice yachters can help me out here. I am a proud owner of a 2007 Azimut 62 Flybridge. There are a few items such as steering wheels and what not showing their ages and need some help. I called the Azimut Parts Dept with the Marine Max in Florida explaining them what I needed. The gentleman told me he will look into it and will call me back in less than 24 hours. Now it is over a week with no phone calls from them and I called them back. They are not saying they are not sure if Azimut factory still makes the parts I am looking for. He also sounded very "not so interested in helping" the customer with older boat.

"B.S."

The stuff I am looking for are still being used on the new Azimut and I know so very well as there is another much newer Azimut in the same marina where our boat is at and we got to compare them very well.

Do you people know if Azimut Service Location in Savona, Italy would sell me parts if I visit them? I know it makes no sense calling the Azimut Headquarter as all they will tell me is to call the Marine Max.

What are the tricks in getting the parts for Azimut Yachts?????

Please HELP
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Call the parts dept. at Surfside 3 (MarineMax) in Lindenhurst, NY.
  3. NBiancardo

NBiancardo New Member

Just don't let them anywhere near your boat with a wrench....
  4. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Won't argue that point. Lol.
  5. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I agree, I'm based in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and when managing an Azimut I will call Surfside and order parts from them, because like you found out, the parts department at Marinemax is horrible.
  6. rollstonjp

rollstonjp New Member

Thank you for this info guys. And "YES" I will give Surfside 3 a try and will let you know the outcome.
  7. the river rat

the river rat New Member

I just bought an 07 43s, freshwater with low hours. How has your experience turned out after a few years with your Az.
  8. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Surfside is NOT what they used to be since MarineMax bought them out. There used to be a guy named Rob that worked there and was the Azimut parts GURU and they stocked a lot of stuff. He left several years ago and they don't stock nearly what they used to.
  9. the river rat

the river rat New Member

Are there any other contacts that might be helpful? The rear sliding door slides a little rough - we were going to try to replace the bearings on the door to get it back to original condition...
  10. Mikaeland

Mikaeland New Member

Hi, Did you replace the bearings, I also have an issue with my door on an Az42 and would need new bearings/Wheels. My is manufactured by Opacmare.