Click for Delta Click for Abeking Click for Furuno Click for JetForums Click for Westport

Any info on "Impulsive" Norship 126?

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by LuvYachting, Jul 20, 2017.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. LuvYachting

LuvYachting New Member

About 15 years ago, I was a guest on the Norship 126 "VW2". It is now renamed to "Impulsive" the last few years and it is for sale ($2.2mil).

I have been looking around for a fast boat without a big price tag. Balling on a budget.:) Impulsive price is tough to beat? She berths in Bahamas these days.

I think it is a fine boat for this price. It's been refitted couple times. Are there past history on this boat that one needs to know about. PM me if you are able to share details.
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

You owe yourself to take a trip to Nassau to see her. The pictures do not give the boat's current condition justice (and not in a good way). MTU 12v 396's are enough to make me RUN.
  3. Danvilletim

Danvilletim Senior Member

We docked next to her a week ago. She looks like she has been chartered hard. We saw her in exumas a few days earlier. Also the overall volume seems much smaller than her reported LOA.