Click for Perko Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn Click for Mag Bay Click for Abeking

A Marine Industry Pro is Joining Us!

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by YachtForums, Oct 7, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi All,

It is with great honor that I announce a new addition to the YachtForums Crew!

We are pleased to welcome Chuck Gnaegy, one of the finest writers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Chuck brings years of marine writing experience to YachtForums and he will be helping me with feature reviews and press releases.

Chuck has written for more magazines than you can find on a newstand, including MotorBoating, Sea, Southern Boating, Saltwater Sportsman, Yacht & Brokerage, Outdoor Life and many more. He also has a masters license and has lived onboard his own yacht for 10 years.

Chuck seems to think that YachtForums is the best new media he's ever seen. On that note... we already think alike! ;)

Please join me in a warm welcome. :)
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

With all respect Carl, you canĀ“t be everywhere at one time, so I think it is a very good idea to have someone as experienced to share the job with.

And to Chuck I can say, that eventhough there are unlimited possibilities within the Forums, the way Carl has conducted quality over quantity has made it my preferred site on everything around Yachts.

Most Welcome onboard and Good Luck!

/Lars
  3. brianwill

brianwill New Member

Chuck,

Welcome to YachtForums. Look forward to sharing ideas, opinions, and insights on our collective insanity with you.
  4. chuck gnaegy

chuck gnaegy New Member

Thanks

Many thanks for your good wishes. I think this is a great yachting site and I am proud to be contributing.