Click for Burger Click for Comfort Click for Mag Bay Click for Burger Click for Ocean Alexander

38 Riviera Restoration

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by homer1958, Nov 19, 2009.

1. homer1958

homer1958 Member

Wow was Shutterfly a PIA! Talk about confusing... more clunky poor interface directives... but above you got the pictures now.
  2. Old Phart

Old Phart Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  3. homer1958

homer1958 Member

Thank you Old Phart. It was a bad year for crabs though.
  4. SFS

SFS Senior Member

Wow, the pictures were worth waiting for. Fabulous job, Homer. It's a beautiful boat.
  5. *JU

*JU New Member

What a "knock-out"!!!!!!
  6. hipnautic

hipnautic New Member

Not sure where to post, but would someone be interested in a late 60s ALUMINUM Roamer, I believe it's a Regal, has the triple sliding doors aft, Flybridge, Onan, stock 427s with 1700 hours showing on gages, pretty nice woodwork inside yet, needs full resto, GREAT bones as far as I can tell, solid decks, been sitting a few years, but I think she has a good history. If I could convince the owner to sell, would somebody be interested, and how much would she be worth? Other than paint and obviously restoration, she looks straight and fair. I know these ALUMINUM beauties are worthwhile, so thought I'd reach out.
    If anyone's interested, get in touch and I'll find more info.
    Thanks all.
    J
  7. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Post some photos if possible.
    Location?
  8. Caledonia

Caledonia New Member

I just finished my 9 year opus to rebuild a 1966 roamer 37-2510 I slashed the boat last Thursday , thankfully no major leaks
    The mechanic had replaced the cutlass bearings 5 years ago put the props on backwards without key in the key way. 6 days later the 2 new 350 MPI crusader engineers are on line and cranking out some major power I got 26.5 Kn full open with a great rooster tail.
    I'm a little techno slow on the I pad I have some great pic
  9. Caledonia

Caledonia New Member

Caledonia splashed on Thursday last week. With the marina service departments help we've been working on the engines last 4 days
    Finally after sitting for 8 years they are running true and smooth. Prop shfts and linkages all fine tuned. We had a sea trial today, wow I wasn't hoping for anything this good 26.5 Kn at full throttle with a great rooster tail. PhotoS of the finished job can be seen at URL: Caledoniafinishedpics72015@shutterfly.com
    We are docked in Bayfield Wi in Lake Superior☺️