Sent it to my wife this morning and re-sent rules:
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
Since this morning, I've already had to send this a 2nd and 3rd time:
1. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
Girls a a little slow on the uptake.