Click for YF Listing Service Click for Perko Click for Delta Click for Westport Click for Glendinning

Opinion from the fine captains here

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by RobertaGill, Jul 29, 2008.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. RobertaGill

RobertaGill New Member

Good day all !

im working on my business cards for my big move to FL. the trouble is im not sure which design is best. ( Im a stewardess) I was really hoping that I would be able to send my drafts to a few of you captain....and I could get your professional advice on which ones you like. oh pretty please? so please if you can spare a few moment to help future crew....please send me an message!

Thanks
    Roberta :)
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I'll make a deal with you Roberta... if you don't mind that I removed the "laughing" emoticon from your thread title, I'll let this thread stand. For future reference, emoticons are to accentuate a title or sentence when the topic may be subject to misinterpretation. Emoticons are not for decoration.
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Roberta,
    You're obviously someone who understands the importance of details and making a good first impression.
    My advice would be to be tasteful and unpretentious. Possibly a choral or teal color. Maybe a small anchor to show that you're in the business and it's not a card for bar pickups, but subtle enough to show that you're not coming off as "miss yachtie". Your name should be the most prominent writing followed by your phone number & e-mail, then any certifications.
  4. RobertaGill

RobertaGill New Member

Thank you for your time and the great advice!