Click for Cross Click for Abeking Click for Perko Click for Mag Bay Click for JetForums

Wallys

Discussion in 'Wally Yacht' started by Teenna, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Teenna

Teenna New Member

I was tempted to open this thread as I see no interest whatsoever in this brand of yachts.

I definetly like the spirit of their projects, and I definetly can associate with the philosophy of a clean and simple yacht. For my taste sometimes exceeding with the "technology" is turning some of their project into opposite from "simple". Also questionable is the weight. Employing all the effort to make it light and then fill it up with gizmos? Perhaps it's just me, but what are other opinions about this?
  2. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

3. Teenna

Teenna New Member

Oh, great, thanks.
  4. Alex X

Alex X New Member

HELLO!:D this is my first post in yachtforums,I am a Big wally FUN! What do you say about the piligrim project,its sound promising,eh...i would like to see some photos that wally internet site does not include... (I dont speak very well english)
  5. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Welcome to Yacht Forums Alex X...nice to have you
  6. Antonio Torres

Antonio Torres Member

Hi Alex,

Yes, I'll like to see more Wallys photos. I have already seen all that are available in their site.

Wally's is the best shipyard site I know.
    They have beautiful photos, and they know how to create an appeal on their products.

One of my favorite Wallys is 100' Alexia.
  7. Alex X

Alex X New Member

My favourites ones are wallypower118,piligrim,wally 130,wallypower70,wallypower 70m