Click for Cross Click for YF Listing Service Click for Comfort Click for Mag Bay Click for YF Listing Service

Schweers Motoryacht Michaela Rose 49 m

Discussion in 'Unique, Custom or New Yachts' started by archnav.de, Apr 23, 2004.

1. archnav.de

archnav.de Senior Member

Picture and information was taken from:

http://www.schweersyard.de

49 m Motoryacht Michaela Rose
    Main dimensions :
    Length over all 49,3 m (161')
    Length on waterline 43,5 m
    Beam over all 8,72 m
    Draught (CWL) 2,9 m
    Propulsion 2 x MWM / 2 x 1037 hp
    Speed 16 kn
    Material Steel and Aluminium
    Yard number 6457
    525 GRT 157 NRT
    Lloyds 100 A1, 3800sm range,
    Equipment
    UKW, Echosounder, Gyro-Kompass, Radar, Plotter, GPS, Navtex, Autopilot, Bowthruster, 1 Tender, 1 Speedboat, 1 Rib,
    Remarks
    Crew of 12 , Offshore going Vessel for Worldwide cruising

Attached Files:

2. arclight

arclight New Member

Michaela Rose

I was lucky enough to be a guest on this beautiful yacht way back in 1985. Two weeks in the Gulf of Mexico with the trip stalled in port by passenger request at Cabo San Lucas for a week. The best trip I have ever been on in my life. The gracious owner and extraordinary staff put on the best experience my money could never buy. Once you have been on a yacht like this, however, it will ruin ocean fun forever. Cruise ships are are a joke in comparison.
  3. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

She is indeed a very nice yacht and the pale blue-greenish colour makes her stand out from all the white yachts. After she visited Stockholm in 2001 I made this proposal for a larger replacement in the same style, the 60 m New Rose... :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2005
  4. Jose Andrés Moó

Jose Andrés Moó New Member

Michaela Rose (most Wonderful Experience Ever)

My name is Jose Andrés. I worked as a crew member (steward) on board MICHAELA ROSE between 1988 and 1990. I won't ever regret having embarked on such a rewarding adventure. Even though I worked hard I met very nice people and was treated with respect all the time. I still remember the book Mr. Trammell Crow dedicated for me (the biggest real state developer) and how kind Mrs. Margaret Crow was. I also remember the the good friends I made (Willy Ramos, Virgilio de Jesus, Alberto Hernández, the old french engineer -Mr. Bruyere-, the two guys from the caribbean islands, the tall blond guy from Liverpool -Paul-, the Irish cook, etc...). I will be grateful eternally to Phyllys and Sergei (cook and captain) for relying on me and giving me a golden opportunity like this........God bless you all!
  5. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Welcome to Yacht Forums Jose'. Glad to see you enjoyed your time onboard the yacht and with the associated. Look forward to seeing you more in posts.
  6. OutMyWindow

OutMyWindow Senior Member

Glowing review in-deed. Here she is on her Canadian vacation...

Attached Files:

7. rhenry

rhenry New Member

Hello, does anyone have any information on how I may obtain early drawings, plans, or photographs of the Michaela Rose?
  8. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member