Viareggio SuperYachts (VSY) has burst onto the scene with 2 new vessels. Two new yachts are twin sisters in a united series. The first is called the "Candyscape II", no doubt the successor the the Benetti. The other is the most recent, launched this year and she is called the "RoMa" destined for the charter market.
These two 60+ meter yachts are not the only projects VSY are engaged in building. There is a 72-meter in build at the moment.
L.O.A. m. 72 – (236 ft.) |
- Max breadth m. 13.50 – (45 ft.)
- Free board height m. 2.96 – (9,75 ft.)
- Light displacement ton. Approx. 1250
- Full load displacement ton. Approx. 1550
- Draft max. full load m. 3.6
- Propulsion engines kW 2 x 2.000 at 1.600 rpm
- Design speed knots 17
- Electric power kW 300x4