Click for McKinna
Click for Horizon
Click for Ferretti
Click for Lurssen
Click for McConaghy
Click for Bering
Go Back   YachtForums.Com > YACHT & BOAT FORUMS > Motor Yachts > Trinity Yacht > Hurricane Katrina & Trinity

Login to YachtForums
Username
Password

Hurricane Katrina & Trinity

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2005, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
LucyReed

Hurricane Katrina & Trinity

Has anyone heard from the folks at Trinity? I understand they are located near the dike, which in and of itself isn't good news considering the damage Katrina caused.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

From the info on their web site it looked like they were located on the Mississippi side of New Orleans, not on Pontchatrian, where the levee is leaking. But man, doesn't look like any of the businesses there will be up and running anytime soon!

Kelly Cook
KCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 10:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Publisher/Admin

This has been on my mind for the past three days. I tried calling Trinity, but the lines are down. I tried reaching their ad agency as well, but no answer. It's ironic you posted this message, as I was just about to do the same.

I'm taking off for a couple of days to work with the Red Cross. I'd like to ask our regular members to keep an eye on the site, keep the kids in line and say a prayer for our friends in the gulf coast region.

If you are so inclined, here is a link to the Hurricane Katrina - Red Cross online donation form...

https://secure2.convio.net/arc/site/...gx8olf1.app23b
YachtForums is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thank you for the link, it is the least i can do. I only wish i was closer so as i could be of more assistance to those who desperatly need it.
AUSSIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 06:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Publisher/Admin

Trinity Yachts of New Orleans sets up a new headquarters in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and will be open for business next week...

New Orleans, Louisiana – September 3rd. 2005 - Trinity Yachts, LLC announced it is opening a new administrative headquarters in Baton Rouge, Louisiana after hurricane Katrina blew through New Orleans, LA and shut down the city.

According to Felix Sabates, CEO, “Our hearts and prayers go out to our family of employees at Trinity and to all the people of New Orleans and our neighboring areas affected by Katrina. We are doing everything in our power to bring a sense of normalcy back to our employees and we will be back on line very shortly. To help facilitate things, we are setting up a new administration headquarters in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We would like our vendors to contact us there with any questions they may have with regards to ongoing and future projects.”

Sabates added, “We have been blessed with very little damage to the main shipyard except for a couple of missing roof panels from one of the older sheds and our recently launched yachts ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM and the LADY FLORENCE are safe and sound, as is the M/Y LEDA.”

Trinity Yachts, the largest builder of superyachts in the USA, employs over 500 people at their 40 acre factory based in the Eastern section of New Orleans.

Sabates continues, “We will still show at Monaco and Fort Lauderdale of course, and with the new office in Baton Rouge, we will be open for business next week.”

The new Trinity Yachts headquarters address is:

Trinity Yachts, LLC.
PO. Box 80139, Baton Rouge, LA 70898
Tel.: Toll Free - (877) 450-9867
Email: info@trinityyachtsusa.com

Trinity has also embarked on an action plan to help there employees and their families so they can receive paychecks and benefits etc. and that office number is toll free (877) 414-4191 and called the Trinity Yachts Employee Command Post.” Employees can also email us at info@trinityyachtsemergencycommandpost.com They have also created a website and anyone will be able to access this at over the next few days at: www.trinityyachtsemergencycommandpost.com
YachtForums is online now   Reply With Quote