Click for JetForums Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Burger

Marine Audio / Video Installers

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by anna.sunseeker, Apr 8, 2008.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Hey Guys -- My name is Anna. We are in Fort Lauderdale and need a Quality reliable AV guy to work on our TV and music system --- anybody got a recommendation ? ;) Its a sunseeker 82'
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2008
  2. Call Ocean Marine Services, Dave or Ray 954-980-4246. Many of my clients have been pleased with their work.
  3. Ken Bracewell

Ken Bracewell Senior Member

Call AVIA (Audio Visual something or other on SW 3rd Ave.)
  4. Brucem

Brucem Guest

Audio Visual guys -- Anna Fort Lauderdale

Hey Anna, I found the AV website. They are in Fort Lauderdale It is www.**************.com

They have been very reliable for us. Captain B.
  5. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Tucker and Kenny...

Anna.Sunseeker's membership has been removed. She signed up today, along with 2 more accomplices, "BruceM" and "floridamarineav". Each of them had identical IP addresses, therefore they were all in the same office (or house). Anna was posting the question above as a leader, waiting for her accomplices to swoop in and promote their Audio/Video business as 3rd party references, in which "BruceM" wasted no time. (his post was edited)

These tactics are fraudulent and misleading, therefore their memberships have been removed and their addresses have been banned.
  6. MYCaptainChris

MYCaptainChris Senior Member

great, nice stand admin, keep up the good work.
  7. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

I agree with Chris's comment.

The guy Brucem obviously ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. Don't think I would want someone like that working on my AV system or any part of my boat for that matter.