Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service

506+ Sealand vacuum head part

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by CSkipR, Aug 3, 2014.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CSkipR

CSkipR Member

Need to purchase the mounting piece that the head sits on. The crack is in the base by the flush valve where you push down to flush. It appears you have to purchase the whole kit so was inquiring if anyone knows a company that sells just the base. The kit is $288. Item is number 7 on the parts breakdown. Thanks
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Try calling Environmental Marine in Fort Lauderdale. They have been a Sealand/Dometic dealer for a long time and may be able to sell just the part you're looking for or possibly have a used one. They made 2 versions, one was plastic and the other brass, the brass one is a much better part.
  3. CSkipR

CSkipR Member

Will give them a try to see if they have any used ones or are willing to break one out of their packaging.
  4. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Quite frankly I'd just buy a new kit and fix it once, the right way, and not have to touch it for another 10 years.
  5. CSkipR

CSkipR Member

That's what I did although I already had all the other parts from replacing a previous head. Should have in a day or two and will replace.