Click for Ocean Alexander Click for JetForums Click for Mulder Click for Furuno Click for Glendinning

Quicklift of Miami, great support!

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Pascal, Apr 13, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

two thumbs up for Quicklift customer support...

few days ago, the relay on the hydraulic pump of the 1600lbs Quicklift crane failed and the pump ran for a couple of hours while underway into Staniel Cay. hydraulic fluid got hot and the tank failed, dumping the fluid out.

I checked the pump after it cooled to make sure the motor was ok, and called Quicklift to get a new tank. Owner called me back right away, confirmed they had one in stock and gave me his cell. nr, just in case. By the next day my girlfriend had received the tank in miami so she could bring it the next week end.

Saturday morning, i had the tank installed, refilled but still no luck as it turned out the plastic coupler between the motor and the pump had failed too. figured i'd give them a call, just in case... guy wasnt' in the office but agreed to go over to office to give a coupler to a courrier who could bring it to the Watermaker air at FLL Executive.

next morning, the coupler arrived (upgraded metal version) and we were back in business...

now, that's customer service! it's also no accident.. last year i had a problem with the remote and when i called, they emailed me the wiring diagram right away. didn't have to call 3 times and be bounced from extension to extension.

there are many companies out there who dont' care about customers and dont' go the extra inch to help but Quick Lift understand what customer service means. Even 6 years after the sale.
  2. GFC

GFC Senior Member

That is a very reassuring post.

Too bad more companies don't follow their lead on customer service.