Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Nordhavn Click for Mag Bay Click for Delta

Sunseeker Predator 130

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by brunick, May 4, 2008.

1. brunick

brunick Senior Member

i've been to the new website of sunseeker(*************) and found a new yacht: the Predator 130

amazing but with a raised pilot house they're against the fast and sleek design of previous predators ...

i think this'll add some more yachts to the following james bond movies :)

how the *** can i add an image without adding it to attachement??

Attached Files:

2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

The main deck styling looks like the Snapper, M4, Tickled Pink and so on, however, I do like the idea of the raised pilot house...Thanks for the heads up Brunick.
  3. buffalohunter

buffalohunter New Member

The Predator 130 is an very nice looking yacht, not real fond of the raised pilothouse. Just my opinion for what its worth.
  4. KCook

KCook Senior Member

As renderings go, this one has me scratching my head. I'm not so sure it shows the design in the best light ....

picky Kelly
  5. CODOG

CODOG Senior Member

Layout wise, the 130 Predator bridges the gap between the 34m Yacht and the 37m Yacht...it has a 2 1/2 deck superstructure with half-landing wheelhouse as the 34m Yacht, but has full beam fwd main deck accommodation as on the 37m Yacht.

Styling wise, she has several profile elements that are evident on the latest yacht family (86 Yacht, 30m Yacht, 34m Yacht and 37m Yacht) but on the 130 P the aim was to flush the major external lines so that hull and first level superstructure became one.

Whilst the web site imagery shows her in a raw conceptual stage (details like the windscreen and foredeck have changed recently), the overall styling and proportions will make it to production. Clients are very interested in single color schemes...all white, all gunmetal, all champagne etc. Couple more images, one from the last London show of a model colored as per client request....

Attached Files:

6. bnkrpt

bnkrpt New Member

It seems this yacht is FINALLY making its debut, the website still has the same rendered images from over a year ago, but a Press release from Sunseeker reveals it will be launched at the Southampton Boat Show from 11-20th September. Can't seem to find any photos or news from the show though.
  7. CODOG

CODOG Senior Member

Yup, she made the show. Official pictures will hit the site soon I'm sure, heres a couple of personal efforts in the meantime

Attached Files:

8. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

She looks good CODOG. Can't wait to seem different colour variations of them. The proverbial white can be a little boring at times.
  9. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

In profile she looks like a folded up multitool. Awesome.