Click for Walker Click for Nordhavn Click for Furuno Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service

Camargue 47

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by mikeylikesit, Apr 15, 2008.

1. mikeylikesit

mikeylikesit New Member

I have a 1998 Camargue 47 and was wondering if any other owners were on here?
  2. 97Camargue

97Camargue New Member

Hello,
    I also own a Camargue, it is a 1997. It's been a good boat but I did have one problem that seems to be common in Sunseekers, my cabinet finish began to haze up. Have you had this problem.
  3. mikeylikesit

mikeylikesit New Member

I have had no problem with the cherry wood, it all still looks new and deep down color. I did have an issue with the non wood parts of the forward cabin where the material (like a wallpaper system) was coming adrift. It was easily glued back but was a little surprising that it was not better installed in the first place.
  4. 97Camargue

97Camargue New Member

Sound Proofing

I have owned this Sunseeker since 2001, and have made many modification and repairs but all and all I am happy with the boat. Most recently I replaced all of the engine room sound proofing with an up to date material, it is now a pleasure to have a conversation while running at say 28 mph. How long have you owned your Camargue?
  5. eloyex

eloyex Member

heee !!

why dont you share some pictures of the boasts .. ?
    is always interesting to see them !!

just an idea ..