Click for Ocean Alexander Click for YF Listing Service Click for JetForums Click for Glendinning Click for Burger

Sunseeker 56

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by LifeForBoats, Dec 28, 2007.

1. LifeForBoats

LifeForBoats New Member

Hi

My parents have been looking at the Sunseeker Manhattan 56 (2001-2002) for some time.

I had hoped that you could tell me a bit about this model. Is the quality and finish OK? How does it perform with the different engine options and so on.

We saw one on land a few days ago, and even though we like the design- it disappointed a bit because of all the gaps and holes filled with water that couldn't be drained. It just didn't look practical for the weater here in Denmark/Sweden. - Also we noticed this "bulk" (dont know the word - sorry) between the props on the bottom. It looked like its only purpose was keeping the nose down when sailing, which i suppose wouldnt be necessary in a well-balanced hull? Unfortunatly we couldnt see it from the inside.

Right now we own a 40 foot Fairline, but have also been looking at the Princess 50 (2001-2002). We are only looking at used boats, but if anyone could help us compare these two (the Sunseeker and the Princess) it would be great.

I am sorry about my english. I hope you understand the questions.