Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Ocean Alexander

Sunseeker 90'

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by brandonw, Sep 6, 2006.

1. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

Check out Sunseeker's website. They have pictures, layouts, and specs on the new 90'.

The diagonal dining table seems to be very similar to Azimut's 85'.

Attached Files:

2. Billy1119

Billy1119 Senior Member

You're all over the Sunseeker's today, huh? :) Looks like a decent layout, but did you notice the draft on that sucker? 6' 7"! That's a full foot more than our 84' and the new 82'.
  3. nilo

nilo Senior Member

sunseeker 90

I had the chance to go through a Sunseeker 82 in the past and I have noticed that there were 2 specific short comings. The engine room space was very limited. Access to the generators located at the wings of the engines was very difficult and something that you do not accept on an 82 footer. The other short coming was the crew quarters. They were just tucked in the lazaret, without much headroom and space. I have noticed that they have sorted this in the 90 footer and I wonder whether the same better space allocation is achieved also in the engine room.

Any comments??

nilo
  4. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Nilo,
    I captained a 61 Sunseeker. And although there was great interior room (this was a three-stateroom layout), the engine room was cramped to say the least. You could not stand up, had to crawl around the engines to outboard sides, and the generator was squeezed in forward of the port engine. The cap on top of the heat exchanger had only a few inches of space from the ceiling, so you could not look into it, but had to do the old I'll-check-the-level-with-my-finger trick. Those 10-cyl MAN's are beefy engines, but what a ride.
    Capt Tom