Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn Click for JetForums

Newport boat show

Discussion in 'Post Yacht' started by ruby, Jul 28, 2014.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. ruby

ruby Member

Post announced on Facebook that they will be at the Newport boat show, are they bringing a model and t shirts?

Attached Files:

2. NEO56

NEO56 Member

Not sure this type of flagrant advertising is allowed on this Forum.
  3. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

That is not advertising at all, much less fragrant. It was a post in the Post forum announcing Post will be at the show. There is a very active group of old Post owners here of which Ruby is one. They've restored many of the boats. This is of interest because we have all wondered what the plans of the "New Post" were and if they'd survive at all. As to the Newport Boat Show, perhaps the photo was a bit large but otherwise the forum regularly has threads talking about various boat shows.

Please learn whereof you speak before making inflammatory accusations of long time respected members here.
  4. NEO56

NEO56 Member

My apologies...I could have sworn it was in General Yachting discussion...it should have been posted in the Post Yachts thread...which it was....my bad.
  5. C team

C team Senior Member

The new Post owners have not built a Post as of date so I'm sure they won't have a new model at the show.