Click for Furuno Click for Glendinning Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Northern Lights

Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Post Yacht' started by ruby, Nov 27, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. ruby

ruby Member

To All My Post Buddies,

I just want to wish everyone and their families a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Ruby

P.S. Beau, Look out for me on Friday night and get ready with your horn.:)
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of YF as well. Dusting of snow tonight, and a cold, crisp day tomorrow. Here's hoping the winds lay down enough for the baloons to fly in the parade.
  3. Belle

Belle Member

Ours is so turkey happy even without the turkey. Knowing my hubby we'll eat steak along the way. Headed to NC. Going by car. Charlotte bound to see a few friends, visit the orphanage we love, the home for runaway girls and the home for abused women and kids. We're so lucky and so much to be thankful for and they've all been screwed out of things we take for granted. Especially out of their self esteem. By tomorrow we will have been lucky enough to tell each of them we love them. Let them tell us what we can do to make their lives better. Often it means so much to them and it's so little for us to do.

See some of our old neighbors. On the whole I don't miss NC much but sure do miss the kids in the Children's home. Yes, we have more in Florida but that doesn't mean we love the ones in NC any less.

We give thanks that we're able to know them and to see them and to help them.
  4. chesapeake46

chesapeake46 Senior Member

Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

DO eat too much !!:D