Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Delta Click for Cross Click for YF Listing Service Click for Walker

Post Shirts

Discussion in 'Post Yacht' started by ruby, Aug 13, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. ruby

ruby Member

Finally Post has revealed a t shirt for sale, call Worton Creek for info..

Attached Files:

2. P46-Curaçao

P46-Curaçao Senior Member

Curaçao (CW), Hollywood (FL) and Amsterdam (NL)
    Woww

Woww, will order one tomorrow!:cool:
  3. Gray-Sea

Gray-Sea Member

Very cool design. Who or what is Worton Creek?
  4. Gray-Sea

Gray-Sea Member

PS - love the lack of a bow rail. :)
  5. Beau

Beau Senior Member

Worton Creek is the new Maryland owner of the molds and name
  6. Gray-Sea

Gray-Sea Member

So does that mean call Post's new number or the marina? I sent an email a couple weeks ago...no reply.
  7. Beau

Beau Senior Member

Gray-sea

I haven't been able to get an email response either?
  8. P46-Curaçao

Me2

Me2....
  9. cptnpete

cptnpete New Member

I ordered a couple of shirts. The web site tells you how to order by mail or on phone. A very nice lady answered the phone and assisted with my purchase.
  10. Gray-Sea

Gray-Sea Member

Let's go ahead and take the guess work out of it.

Post Yachts has created a new custom T-shirt design available in the following sizes: Women's S-L and Men's S-XXL.

Short Sleeve T-Shirt: $18.00
    Long Sleeve & XXL: $20.00
    (plus tax, shipping and hadling)

To purchase, stop by the Worton Creek Marina Creek Boutique or call: 410.846.4625 to place an order over the phone.
  11. ruby

ruby Member

I did receive my t shirt today, 2 xl isn't quite 2xl, anyway I was told by my better half that the short sleeve t shirt and shipping came to over $30 and the shirt smells like smoke. I guess she will have to wash it. I wish they had put an original style post in with the front seat/ledge in the shirt pic. Maybe when I retire I will start a business helping Post owners and supplying them with parts and goods that were oem when the boats were produced. It's apparent that the new owner is not concerned with having a genuine parts dept, I will say that the female at Worton Creek was courteous and helpful, maybe the rest of the gang over there should learn a lesson from her. :rolleyes:
  12. P46-Curaçao

I will assist you Ruby, just bought a US (vinyl) Cutter, within time I produce logo's and what so ever myself...and it can't be to difficult to order t-shirts with some classic line drawings I guess...
  13. blueboat

blueboat New Member

My main boating areas are Lewes, DE, and Hatteras,
    Worton Creek Marina

For those not familiar, Worton Creek Marina just hosted the 2nd annual Post rendezvous. My wife & I attended with our 1982 42' and there were about a dozen total boats. We had a great time and I hope the crowd will grow for next year for more fun.

We've decided to keep our boat Free Enterprise at Worton Creek Marina in the upper Chesapeake Bay on the Eastern Shore until mid-October.

The new owner of Post is John Patnovic and his wife is Libby. They seem like very nice people. The marina phone number is 410-778-3282. It's a small operation for now and I'm guessing a phone call would probably be best to get a shirt.

As of July, they're not building any new boats because the production sportfish market is virtually dead (other than Viking, from what I've heard.) John told us at the rendezvous that he is offering a spectacular deal on the first contract for a new Post. We had a tour of the facility and they now have molds for a boat over 60'.

In case you're wondering, I don't have any interest in this other than to keep a great boat line going and to grow the Post fraternity. I hope the info is helpful.
  14. Cap'n Eddie

Cap'n Eddie New Member

Received our Shirts from Post

BlueBoat - thanks for the great info about the status of the "New" Post ownership, etc. Also, we just received our new shirts for all 5 family members down here in Orlando. They look great, great quality, didn't smell like smoke (I checked on that myself), and my son who placed the order said that the "lady" was very helpful and even called him back promptly to verify available colors and sizes. I'll be wearing mine this weekend :D

Doug