Click for Mag Bay Click for Burger Click for JetForums Click for Mulder Click for Abeking

Beautiful Posts of Huntington

Discussion in 'Post Yacht' started by ruby, May 6, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. ruby

ruby Member

It's a wonderful thing to sit at my dock as a recent Post Yacht owner and admire some of the most well-cared for, and pristine Post Yachts around. You guys all know who you are.
  2. ruby

ruby Member

huntington posts 2.jpg

huntington posts 3.jpg

huntington posts beau.jpg

huntington posts beau 1.jpg
    Including the one and only Bodacious!!!
  3. Beau

Beau Senior Member

Rube-meister

Not bad for an ole 1998 lady! She's goes with me to the end. Thanks for the pictures.
  4. mwwhit1

mwwhit1 Senior Member

Ventured over by you guys this weekend. First time in Northport after all these years. Stayed at Britannia. Nice operation they have. Easy walk to a classic shore town. Definitely going back again.

Not sure if you ever stay at the town dock, but the power has been recently restored.
  5. captaintilt

captaintilt Senior Member

Great Pics, I ran an Azimut out of there about this time last year for a client, and it was a great little harbor. Friendly staff at the fuel dock, great steak at the SteakHouse, and just a beautiful ride down through LIS that weekend. I love it up there.

Thanks for the pics!
  6. Beau

Beau Senior Member

Mwwhit1

If you haven't, try Moroneys rest. next time. They serve a tasting menu with 20-30 different plates. Wine included. $85-100 per head, but worth it!

Also Seymour's marina right as you enter has moorings and launch service for $50. Calm anchorage.
  7. ruby

ruby Member

Northport is a great place to go to, but you need to be careful navigating there is areas where there is low water as you pass Sand City heading east into Northport harbor.
  8. mwwhit1

mwwhit1 Senior Member

Beau - I heard about the Maroni's dinner. Have to rest up for that one!! But sounds great. Ate at Bistro 44 - would recommend it.

I'll remember Seymour's. Now that I know the area grabbing a mooring is a definite option.

Ruby - I found the channel well marked and no issue following it. Anchoring outside of it I can see being very careful. I'm still a big paper chart guy but they get outdated especially after a storm like Sandy.
  9. RT46

RT46 Senior Member

wow you North Shore guys really take nice care of those Posts.
  10. Beau

Beau Senior Member

Look at the blinding shine on Ruby's 80 something cabin and teak!