Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Glendinning Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay

2002 60' Ocean Alexander LRC Trawler

Discussion in 'Ocean Alexander Yacht' started by current affair, Apr 25, 2012.

1. current affair

current affair New Member

We have recently purchased our OA Trawler. We really like the style of the older OA Trawler's and had a difficult time finding the perfect yacht for us. Are there any other owners out there that have the same yacht? We are not sure how many were built and would like to chat with current and previous owners.

Also are there any yacht clubs for OA yachts in the Ft. Lauderdale area?
    We are Pacific Northwest Coast cruisers and are seeking new adventures on the South East Coast with our new yacht.
  2. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

Congrats on your purchase. Should be a fun trip to get her from the Pac NW to FLL. As brokers are getting trashed in another thread, I'd recommend reaching out to the OA office in FLL and asking them about local groups. I seem to remember there was a community of like minded OA owners in the area from research we did years back, but don't recall details. OA is on Pier 66 on 17th street. Find them via Google.

Judy (a highly regarded YF member, also in FLL) is also very close to the trawler community. She may be able to point you in the right direction. PM her through her profile here: http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/members/jwy.html

Personally, I'd start with Judy first. I've done business with her in the past, and am more than confident in recommending her.