Click for Glendinning Click for Westport Click for Cross Click for Abeking Click for Walker

Moonen Yacht Owner or Buyer?

Discussion in 'Moonen Yacht' started by YachtForums, Nov 16, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

If you are an Moonen yacht owner or buyer, our online yachting magazine can provide information to help you. YachtForums brings you the latest news from Moonen yachts, including the most recent yacht & ship launches, company news, archive pictures, and recommendations on restoring, re-fitting, updating or upgrading Moonen yachts.

Please take a moment to register. Then, post a thread in the Moonen Forums and tell us about a yacht you've owned, a boat you intend to buy, yachts for sale or a yacht you have worked on. Please feel free to upload pictures, share a story, cruise destinations or marina information.

We'd all like to hear from you and we'll look forward to your participation on Yacht Forums, a website for yacht owners, yacht brokers, captains, crews and enthusiasts of yachts, super yachts, mega yachts and big boats with diesel engines!

We're glad to have you onboard!
  2. GrahamF

GrahamF Senior Member

Hi all

We are currently building a 84' Moonen and we are launching in June 2006. The 114' is nearly finished and she looks beautiful. She is still in the shed next to the one we are building and will launch soon. I went to look at one other yacht builder that builds semi displacement yachts in Italy and i must say that the quality of Moonen can’t be beaten in all areas. I am looking forward to cruising with this boat and I will keep you up to date.
    I will take some photos of the 114 and i will put them on the forum soon.

3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi Graham,

Welcome! Be sure to post some pics of the new boat. We look forward to hearing more from you.
  4. GrahamF

GrahamF Senior Member

I will do so. I hope to be back in Holland next week sometime. and i will take some photos of the 114.