Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for Abeking Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn

Millennium Yachts "Argusea"

Discussion in 'Millennium Yacht' started by YachtForums, Jan 5, 2004.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

This is the 118' "Argusea". It was docked at Ft. Lauderdale's Bahia Mar Yacht Basin in December. Built by John Staluppi and John Rosatti, who's high speed visions have resulted in such yachts as Octopussy, Moonraker and Thunderball. The new Millennium 140' (scheduled to debut in mid-2004) will reportedly "smoke a Cigarette", with top speeds in the 70 mph range!

Attached Files:

2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Clearly, aerodynamics play a role in achieving 70 mph speeds. The new Millennium 140' will have similar lines to "Argusea" and will probably sport the lowest drag coefficient of any yacht built to date. However, hydrodynamics and horsepower play a much more important role.

Attached Files:

3. AvMar

AvMar New Member

Argusea

The boat was actuallu built outside of Dubai By Gulf Craft. We provided the windows and glass engineering for both 118 and the 140 TWINE.
  4. critchley

critchley New Member

Millenium Yachts Argusea

Can anyone tell me the registry of this yacht?
    Thank you
  5. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Well I have seen many pics of her flying the Vincentian Flag (Flag Of St. Vincent and the Grenadines(SVG)) so I assume that she might be registered in Kingstown.