Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for Mag Bay Click for JetForums Click for Westport

Horizon Vision 68 questions...

Discussion in 'Horizon Yacht' started by DON GREER, Oct 7, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. DON GREER

DON GREER Member

My port is Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
    I am very interested in the Horizon 68 Vision but am not having any luck getting specific engineering and performance data for the operation of the boat under variable sea conditions and at variable speeds. I have written the company a number of times but to no avail. It would be nice to be able to compare it with other boats for fuel consumption and range at the least.

Any photos other than the stock shots would be great as well. Any ideas or direction will be appreciated.

As a further comment, as I have always been my own skipper, but even if I was not, I would like to have bildge alarms, depth alarm, collision alarm and other related instrumentation in the masters cabin. Why don't the manufacturers allow for these common sense components to be installed accordingly?

Thanks.
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Hi Don,

If you ask them about such installations, you can possibly have them. We have put all kinds of info on computer- or TV-screens since 1980. Today it is an easy operation.