Click for JetForums Click for Westport Click for Abeking Click for Walker Click for Northern Lights

New Horizon 105 Tri-Deck Spotted

Discussion in 'Horizon Yacht' started by lwrandall, May 28, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. lwrandall

lwrandall senior member

I spotted the recently lauched Horizon 105 Tri-Deck in the Inner Harbor Baltimore. It has been here for a couple of days. Still trying to decide if I like the lines of her with that flybridge placed on top of the skylounge. Just in front of her is another new Horizon 82 Skylounge (76'+ 6' Cockpit) Lady O - not pictured. Baltimore seems o be Horizon central these days. Sorry for the dark tone. New at this upload thing...

Attached Files:

2. lwrandall

lwrandall senior member

I was able to crop the Horizon 82 - Lady O from another shot.

Attached Files:

3. Yachtspotter

Yachtspotter New Member

Iwrandall, there is also the beautiful Timoneer in Baltimore actually! She's an impressive sail yacht built by Vitters. If you have time to see her, do it!
  4. Kipper

Kipper New Member

Maximus II

Maximus II arrived in Toronto over a week ago, and is still alongside Harbourfront. I believe she is chartered to some movie folks in town preparing for the Film Festival coming up, or filming a movie. I've attached a couple of pics, although it is a cloudy day today. This specific docking spot seems to be the preferred spot for visiting yachts, having had Fantasy, Barbara Jean, Highlander, Sunrise and a few others here in the last couple of years.

Kipper

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2006