Click for Burger Click for MotorCheck Click for JetForums Click for Glendinning Click for Cross

Hakvoort News

Discussion in 'Hakvoort Yacht' started by Yacht News, Apr 27, 2008.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

April 19, 2008: Hakvoort Shipyards, Monnickendam: "On april 19th we launched the 45-metre (147’ 6”) motoryacht My Trust for experienced sailors with a long-term ambition to own a superyacht.

My Trust is the very epitome of Dutch pedigree: Her sweeping exterior is designed by Cor de Rover, the classic nautical interior is from the boards of Felix Buytendijk, and Diana Yacht Design was responsible for the naval architecture. In addition, My Trust is the first Dutch-built yacht to be constructed for chartering under the new Dutch government guidelines for Commercial Cruising Vessels (CCV). This long range ocean cruiser is also built to Lloyds and MCA specifications."

The owners of the My Trust have been steeped deeply into the realms of the charter market, having done a number of charters. They liked the experiences so much that they decided to build their own yacht with some of the features of a charter yacht. "Creston controls are found in all cabins, managing not only the AV but also the lighting, curtains and air-conditioning," just like on a chartered yacht.

Internet Technology networking on board include hard wire connections and wireless fidelity (WiFi) connections throughout. Provisions were made for a VSAT video conference system, as everything is done to ensure that their guests are not isolated from their business while away on My Trust.

Relaxation and comfort? Here it is..."Relaxation is of course a major theme on My Trust, which has 4 luxurious double guest rooms with extra Pullman bunks hidden in the ceiling and ensuite bathrooms. The full-beam owners’ stateroom includes a dedicated office area and ensuite bathroom with shower cabin, Jacuzzi and infrared sauna. A favourite area for guests is sure to be the sun deck, which features a whirlpool bathtub and a lovely bar with parasols and sun awnings. There is an enormous al fresco dining area arrangement, with a special mist installation for when the heat is on. In colder climates, guests can still dine outdoors on the bridge deck aft, which has an infra-red heating arrangement."

***​

LOA: 147.60 feet
    LWL: 124.70 feet
    BOA: 28.90 feet
    Draught: 9.10 feet
    Displacement: 370 tonnes
    Engines: 2 X CAT 3508B DI-TA Engines
    Speed: 13 knots
    Materials: Steel (hull) ; Aluminum (superstructure)
    N/A: Diana Yacht Design (DYD)
    Interior: Felix Buytendijk Design
    Builder: Hakvoort
    Year: 2008

http://www.************/pages/news5.htm

http://www.************

Attached Files:

2. Arlinde

Arlinde New Member

Hakvoort "My Trust" some more photo's

On the 13th of May I made some more pictures of this great Yacht, just a few days before she was towed away from the yard to be finished. As you can see on the last photo, Hakvoort is now lifting the roof of the "hangar" for an even larger ship to be built next....

Attached Files:

3. Yacht News

Thank you for your pictures Arlinde. Welcome to Yacht Forums (YF).
  4. Yacht News

Hakvoort new-build project "Pretty Woman" is on course for her 2010 delivery and she has been recently listed for sale.
  5. Yacht News

"Allergria" for sale

Hakvoort's "Allegria" (ex. "Flamingo Daze") is listed on sale now. The 2004 built 46-meter luxury yacht sleeps 10 guests in charter mode. She is asking 35-Million USD.
  6. Yacht News

The Hakvoort "JeMaSa has been given a significant price reduction on her brokerage price. She was asking 39.45 million Euros but is now asking 29.95-million Euros, a price cut of 9.5-Million Euros.
  7. Yacht News

These are the specs for Build Number 243 from Hakvoort.

8. Yacht News

Hakvoort seems to have a new website,very flashy website and easy to use in systematic order. Well done!
    The website URL is the same as before.
  9. Yacht News

The hull and superstructure shell for the Hakvoort BN246 has been launched. She will now be towed to Monnickendam to be finished.
  10. Arlinde

Arlinde New Member

New Hakvoort Yacht launched : "Mirgab VI"

Launched on Friday 5 March 2010. This is the ship that required the modification of the Hakvoort "hangar"; the roof was lifted a few meters.

I will upload the photos shortly, after I figured out how to make them "smaller" than 200kB.
  11. Arlinde

Arlinde New Member

Pictures of the "Mirgab VI" Hakvoort Yacht (5 March 2010)

Here are the pictures of this new Yacht.

Attached Files:

• Hakv.jpg
      Hakv.jpg
      File size:
      64.9 KB
      Views:
  12. Arlinde

Arlinde New Member

and some more (Hakvoort "Mirgab VI")

This is the second and last series of Photo's. If anyone is interested in some specific details that I can make photo's of, please let me know asap, since this ship is now in "my backyard" for a few days....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  13. Arlinde

Arlinde New Member

Hakvoort YN246 hull

Next to the just launched "MIRGAB VI" the hull for the YN246 was transported to the yard last week (March 2010)

Attached Files:

14. Yacht News

Thanks very much for your time to take the photos and then post them! It is much appreciated! The new Mirgab looks good.
  15. Yacht News

"Mirgab VI" is hull 243, Diana Design.
  16. Yacht News

YN246 has entered the shed at Hakvoort's shipyart facility. "Due to the icy circumstances she was on hold in Zaandam but finally arrived safely at the yard and entered the shed."

Photo by Arlinde
    Hakv3.jpg
  17. Arlinde

Arlinde New Member

Mirgab VI towed from the yard

This week the Mirgab VI, now with radars and other antenna's installed (and the ship's name covered...), was towed to another location, probably for commissioning.

Attached Files:

18. Yacht News

She looks bulky and top-heavy in some shots though...
  19. Arlinde

Arlinde New Member

Yes, I think because the depth in these waters is only 2 meters (!) the ship is not ballasted and all tanks are empty. I could also see that the interior was not finished, so she still needs some work (and more weight)
  20. Yacht News

I still do not think that will make much of a difference in the end when she is finished.