Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay

Project 778 Nobiskrug

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by Yacht News, Mar 26, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Has anyone heard anything more about this vessel. She is a newcruise design and has similar lines in a way.. to the 777. After her launching/floatout, all news seemed to dissappered about her. She should soon reemerge.. because it has been months since we last heard or seen.
  2. Yacht News

Launch of Project 778

The Nobiskrug Newcruise Design project 778 has been launched today! She looks awesome, silver gey hull with black pinstripe boot, grey underwater hull and white superstructure.
  3. Eastern?Shore

Eastern?Shore New Member

The 778 is a really unique looking boat the combination of straight and curved lines seem to not work with me. I'm interested to see here interior and if it is as contemporary as 777 is.
  4. Yacht News

5. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Love the open, spacious top deck. They didn't break it up with a sky lounge cabin, which seems to be the fashion these days.

Kelly
  6. Yacht News

According to CastleRock, the name of the 778 is the Siren. She also seems to be on her way to conduct sea trials.
  7. Eastern?Shore

Eastern?Shore New Member

I have to take back my statements after looking at more photos of this really nice boat. It definately is bold and the heli pad is ingenious. Why hasn't any other yacht included a pad in this location?
  8. Yacht News

Maybe because, many have never been willing to step outside of the boundaries of the norm. The norm is usually a big square/rectangular aft deck dedicated for a helo. On Siren, it is different, it is basically the landing zone.
  9. Yacht News