Click for Burger Click for Walker Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Delta

CORTENZO Yachts

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by AffrayedKnot, Jan 22, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. AffrayedKnot

AffrayedKnot Senior Member

Does anyone have any knowledge, experience or history of/with Cortenzo Yachts? What's their quality reputation?

I believe they are a French firm builting 26m to 31m fly-bridge motor yachts.

Their web-site http://www.cortenzo.com/ shows their molds and hulls being set up within an assembly line of silboats. Would anyone know who's facility this may be?

Many Thanks !!
  2. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

There is an addres given for them here.

http://www.yachtopolis.com/index_results.asp?make=Cortenzo Yachts

If you google the address: 76, route de Saint Rémy de Provence,
    13670 VERQUIERES,

You will find it is not exactly on the coast.
  3. super termoli

super termoli New Member

they are built in china and the one i've seen (26M) was not very good in my opinion. interesting interior design and layout but finish not to standards you'd expect to see on this type of boat. more importantly, some of the equipment seemed completely inadequate in terms of size for a yacht of this dimension (deck hardware, ground tackle, etc.)

the one i've seen was i think the first they delivered to the med and it was for sale forever until it eventually sold last year at a broker-organized auction where i hear it fetched only € 1 million. that boat is now for sale again. so while no boat of this type is a safe investment, this one seems to be below average.

but this is just my opinion based on a quick visit of one product, they might be better now...