Click for Mag Bay Click for Perko Click for Northern Lights Click for Cross Click for Furuno

Who owns the yacht "Κoning Albert II"?

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by Caravias, Nov 7, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Caravias

Caravias New Member

I would like to get information about luxurious yacht "Κoning Albert II". It seems to exist controversial information about the ownership. Two royal names have been mentioned as possible owners: Prince Albert II of Monaco and King Albert II of Belgium.
    Does anybody know who's right?
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Someone has probably made this boatname as a joke, none of the two Albert II owns this yacht.
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Lars (AMG) would have first hand knowledge about this, so enough said. Caravias, you're new around here, so you're probably not aware, but we don't discuss owners on YF.
  4. ychtcptn

ychtcptn Senior Member

I have been e-mailed the picture of Prince Albert of Monaco's yacht named after him many times. The boat is Alfa Nero and the pic has been photoshopped to put the name on the transom.
  5. Caravias

Caravias New Member

All the replies to my query are highly appreciated. It is good to know that none of the Alberts were the owner. Thank you AMG !!!

I didn't know that asking about ownerships was a "no-no" on these forums.
    My apologies Yacht Forums !!!

And I'm certainly very happy to learn that the yacht in question was Alfa Nero.
    She is a beauty and so innovative in every aspect that - although in my dreams - I would like to be her guest. Thank you very, very much ychtcptn !!!