Click for Northern Lights Click for YF Listing Service Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Mulder

shipping help

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by tims1, Jun 14, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. tims1

tims1 New Member

I have two yachts in Germany that need to get to Dubai. Does anyone have knowledge of River navigation in the Saal, Germany area? Not sure which way to go, do I run them on there own bottoms to Rotterdam area or do I go the other towards Italy area med. and have them transported on container ship to the mid-east. I am looking for the most cost effective way to get them to Dubai. If anyone can help with this please contact me anytime.

Thank you in advance,

Tim Horgan
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Hi Tim,
    Are your yachts 50 meter or 50 feet and with or without masts are pretty essential things for us to know before you can expect an answer?
  3. tims1

tims1 New Member

shipping yachts

Thank you for your quick response. There are two Yachts #1 90 cockpit motor yacht and the second is 62' cockpit motor yacht
  4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Send me a PM with your contact details , I might be able to get you in touch with another yacht that travels with heavy firepower that way and you could tag along if you have the right connections in that part of the world and your boats have enough range to do Suez Canal to Salah, Oman without refuelling at around 14 kts.
  5. tims1

tims1 New Member

shipping and Captain inf.

Kiwi, can you please contact me at simonyachts at yahoo dot com

Thanks, Tim