Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Westport Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service

a little help required

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by kermit123, Jun 14, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. kermit123

kermit123 New Member

I was having a look around a motor home, i know its not a yacht but im really struggling, i saw these tables. i am currently working on a conversion of my own and im looking for something very similar to these tables but after hours of searching i am unable to find them, i was wondering if they came out of the yachting world?

could any one help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

They look more aviation-related than yachting related. To me, they're essentially nicer versions on the "tables" you'd find on an airliner when you're in business-class (or the seats facing a bulkhead) and therefore don't have a seat close enough in front of you for your own tray-table.

Perhaps companies that do business-jet interiors could be helpful.
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Ditto. This is a fancy version of what you find in 1st class. You'd probably find this version on private jets, but I'd go to an upscale Rv dealer first (probably better price). Look for it on one of their models and see if there is a mfg. tag. It's undoubtedly a chair/table set and I would expect quite costly.
  4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Have you been in the fwd cabin recently or does your hatred of crew accom give you a natural leaning to stay aft?:D
  5. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Delta Airbus 1st row 3 weeks ago (my employers treat me well), bells ringing, speakers crackling, lights flashing, a hot towel, bottle of water, a Reese's peanutbutter cup and those trays, except metal and looking like the strongest part of the plane. I'm actually old enough to have vague recolections of when plush seats and full meals were the norm. Extra services were had up in 1st class (coffee, tea or...):D